Sectorial Energy and Exergy Utilization
- İbrahim DinçerAffiliated withFaculty of Engineering & Applied Science, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) Email author
- , Calin ZamfirescuAffiliated withFaculty of Engineering & Applied Science, University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
Thermodynamic analysis based on energy and exergy balance can be applied at macroscales such as sector of activity, geopolitical region, country, group of countries, or the world. An energy balance can be determined by accounting for all primary energy flows, all useful forms of energy, and the energy losses in the conversion processes. Such analysis gives important insights regarding the way in which the primary energy resources are used; it helps identify the ways and places for improvement, and it is a necessary tool for macroeconomical planning.
- Sectorial Energy and Exergy Utilization
- Book Title
- Sustainable Energy Systems and Applications
- pp 723-751
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.