Find out how to access preview-only content
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 1226, 1997, pp 583-584
Date: 04 Jun 2005
Application of fuzzy logic in solving problems from the area of reliability and maintenance of aircraft systems
- M. Živaljević, “The Contribution to the Research of the Fighter-Bomber Airplanes Systems Reliability Analysis and its Optimization“, These Doc. Ing., VTA, Belgrade, 1996. (in Serbian)
- D. Teodorović and S. Kikuchi, “Introduction to Fuzzy Set Theory with Applications in Transportation Engineering“, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, University of Belgrade, 1991.
- R. Belman and L. Zadeh, “Decision Making in a Fuzzy Environment“, Management Sci., 17, 1970.
- A. Kaufmann and M. Gupta, “Introduction to Fuzzy Arithmetic“, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1985.
- T. J. Ross, “Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications“, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1995.
- H-H. Bothe, “Fuzzy Logic“, Einführung in Theorie und Anwendungen, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1995.
- Application of fuzzy logic in solving problems from the area of reliability and maintenance of aircraft systems
- Book Title
- Computational Intelligence Theory and Applications
- Book Subtitle
- International Conference, 5th Fuzzy Days Dortmund, Germany, April 28–30, 1997 Proceedings
- pp 583-584
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.