Find out how to access preview-only content
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 605, 1992, pp 971-972
Date: 14 Jul 2005
Prelude: A system for portable parallel software
This work was supported by the National Science Foundation under grant CCR-8716884, by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) under Contract N00014-89-J-1988 and by an equipment grant from Digital Equipment Corporation. Individual authors were supported by an Office of Naval Research Graduate Fellowship, a Science and Engineering Research Council Postdoctoral Fellowship, National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowships, an IBM Graduate Fellowship and an AT&T Graduate Fellowship.
- W. Weihl, E. Brewer, A. Colbrook, C. Dellarocas, W. Hsieh, A. Joseph, C. Waldspurger and P. Wang. Prelude: A System for Portable Parallel Software. Technical Report MIT/LCS/TR-519, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science, October 1991.
- E.A. Brewer, C.N. Dellarocas, A. Colbrook and W.E. Weihl. Proteus: A high-performance parallel-architecture simulator. Technical Report MIT/LCS/TR-516, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science, September 1991.
- Prelude: A system for portable parallel software
- Book Title
- PARLE '92 Parallel Architectures and Languages Europe
- Book Subtitle
- 4th International PARLE Conference Paris, France, June 15–18, 1992 Proceedings
- pp 971-972
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Large-Scale Parallel Software Group, MIT Laboratory for Computer Science, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.