2002, pp 310-314
- Frederick F. Buechel
- … show all 1 hide
- Buechel FF, Pappas MJ. New Jersey Low Contact stress knee replacement system. Ten-year evaluation of meniscal bearings. Orthop Clin NA. 1989; 20:147–177.
- Buechel FF, Rosa RA, Pappas MJ. A metal-backed, rotating-bearing patellar prosthesis to lower contact stress. An 11-year clinical study. Clin Orthop. 1989; 248:34–49.
- Buechel FF. A sequential three-step lateral release for correcting fixed valgus knee deformities during total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop. 1990; 260:170–175.
- Buechel FF, Sorrels B, Pappas MJ. New Jersey Rotating Platform total knee replacement: clinical, radiographic, statistical, and survivorship analyses of 346 cases performed by 16 surgeons. Food and Drug Administration Panel Presentation, Gaithersburg, Md, November 22, 1991.
- Buechel FF, et al. New Jersey LCS Posterior Cruciate Retaining total knee replacement: clinical, radiographic, statistical, and survivorship analyses of 395 cementless cases performed by 13 surgeons. Food and Drug Administration Panel Presentation. Rockville, Md, June 1, 1990.
- Buechel FF, et al. New Jersey LCS Unicompartmental knee replacement: clinical, radiographic, statistical and survivorship analyses of 106 cementless cases performed by 7 surgeons. Food and Drug Administration Panel Presentation. Rockville, Md, August 16, 1991.
- Buechel FF, Pappas MJ, Greenwald AS. Use of survivorship and contact stress analyses to predict the long term efficacy of new generation joint replacement designs: a model for FDA device evaluation. Orthop Rev. 1991; 20:50–55.
- Rotating Patella
- Book Title
- Surgical Techniques in Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Book Part
- Section 11
- pp 310-314
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag New York, Inc.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.