Industrial supercomputing center in Hungary-pre-feasibility study
The main objective of the paper is to highlight the specific characteristics of an industrial supercomputing center, which would be established in Hungary (Budapest). The presented results and conclusions are based on the performed research-in the framework of a pre-feasibility study—required and supported by the National Committe for Technological Development Hungary (OMFB). The paper will describe in detail each phase of the pre-feasibility study and will focus on the proposed solutions and conclusions.
- High Performance Computing for Academia and Industry, Web Pages: www.epcc.ed.ac.uk.
- European Centre for Parallel Computing at Vienna, 1997, Web Pages: www.vcpc.univie.ac.at.
- Industrial supercomputing center in Hungary-pre-feasibility study
- Book Title
- High-Performance Computing and Networking
- Book Subtitle
- 7th International Conference, HPCN Europe 1999 Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 12–14, 1999 Proceedings
- pp 1242-1245
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Hungarian Academy of Sciences Laboratory of Parallel and Distributed Systems, MTA SZTAKI Computer and Automation Research Institute, Victor Hugo u. 18-22, XIII. ker, Budapest, HUNGARY
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.