Delays in asynchronous communication domain decomposition
This paper addresses the problem of estimating the total execution time of a parallel program based on a domain decomposition strategy.
We consider the situation where a single iteration on each processor can take two different execution times. We show that the total time depends on the topology of the interconnection network and provide a lower bound for the ring and the grid.
The analysis is supported further by a set of simulations and comparisons of specific cases.
- Delays in asynchronous communication domain decomposition
- Book Title
- High-Performance Computing and Networking
- Book Subtitle
- 7th International Conference, HPCN Europe 1999 Amsterdam, The Netherlands, April 12–14, 1999 Proceedings
- pp 1223-1226
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.