Lecture Notes in Mathematics Volume 1435, 1990, pp 103-115
Date: 03 Oct 2006
On Thurston's formulation and proof of Andreev's theorem
Research partially supported by the NSF.
Research partially supported by the NSF and DARPA/ACMP.
- E.M. Andreev, On convex polyhedra in Lobacevskii spaces, Math. USSR Sb. 10 (1970), 413–440. CrossRef
- E.M. Andreev, On convex polyhedra of finite volume in Lobacevskii space, Mat. Sb., Nor. Ser. 83 (1970), 256–260 (Russian); Math. USSR, Sb. 12 (1970), 255–259 (English).
- B. Rodin, D. Sullivan, The convergence of circle packings to the Riemann mapping, J. Diff. Geom. 26 (1987), 349–360.
- W.P. Thurston, The Geometry and Topology of 3-manifolds, Princeton University Notes, Princeton, New Jersey, 1980.
- W.P. Thurston, The finite Riemann mapping theorem, invited address, International Symposium in Celebration of the Proof of the Bieberbach Conjecture. Purdue University, March 1985.
- On Thurston's formulation and proof of Andreev's theorem
- Book Title
- Computational Methods and Function Theory
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of a Conference, held in Valparaíso, Chile, March 13–18, 1989
- pp 103-115
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.