Date: 02 Oct 2006
Surjectivity of gaussian maps for line bundles of large degree on curves
Partially supported by an N.S.F. Postdoctoral Fellowship.
Partially Supported by a Sloan Fellowship and N.S.F. grant DMS 89-04243.
Partially Supported by N.S.F. Grant DMS 89-02551
- C. Ciliberto, J. Harris and R. Miranda, On the surjectivity of the Wahl map, Duke Math. J. 57 (1988), pp. 829–858. CrossRef
- C. Ciliberto and R. Miranda, On the Gaussian map for canonical curves of low genus, to appear.
- C. Ciliberto and R. Miranda, Gaussian maps for certain families of canonical curves, to appear.
- L. Ein, The irreducibility of the Hilbert scheme of smooth space curves, Proc. Symp. Pure Math. 46 (1987), pp. 83–87
- D. Eisenbud, J. Koh and J. Stillman, Determinantal equations for curves of high degree, Am. J. Math. 110 (1988), pp. 513–539. CrossRef
- M. Green, Koszul cohomology and the geometry of projective varieties, I, J. Diff. Geom 19 (1984), pp. 125–171.
- M. Green and R. Lazarsfeld, On the projective normality of complete linear series on an algebraic curve, Inv. Math. 83, pp. 73–90.
- P. Griffiths, Special divisors on algebraic curves, notes from 1979 Lectures at the Regional Algebraic Geometry Conference in Athens, Georgia.
- R. Lazarsfeld, A sampling of vector bundle techniques in the study of linear series, in M. Cornalba et. al. (eds), Lectures on Riemann Surfaces, World Scientific Preess (Singapore: 1989), pp. 500–559.
- S. M. L'vovskii, On the extension of varieties defined by quadratic equations, Math U.S.S.R. Sbornik, 63 (1989), pp. 305–317 CrossRef
- R. Miranda, On the Wahl map for certain planar graph curves, to appear.
- D. Mumford, Varieties defined by Quadratic equations, Corso CIME 1969, in: Questions on algebraic varieties, Rome (1970), pp. 30–100.
- S. Tendian, Deformations of cones over curves of high degree, Thesis (Univ. of N. Carolina), 1990.
- C. Voisin, Sur l'application de Wahl des courbes satisfaisant la condition de Brill-Noether-Petri, to appear.
- J. Wahl, Deformations of quasi-homogeneous surface singularities, Math. Ann. 280 (1988), pp. 105–128. CrossRef
- J. Wahl, The Jacobian algebra of a graded Gorenstein singularity, Duke Math. J. 55 (1987), pp. 843–871. CrossRef
- J. Wahl, Gaussian maps on algebraic curves, J. Diff. Geom., to appear.
- Surjectivity of gaussian maps for line bundles of large degree on curves
- Book Title
- Algebraic Geometry
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of the US-USSR Symposium held in Chicago, June 20–July 14, 1989
- pp 15-25
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Harvard University, 02138, Cambridge, MA
- 2. Department of Mathematics, University of Illinois at Chicago Circle, 60680, Chicago, IL
- 3. Department of Mathematics, University of California, Los Angeles, 90024, Los Angeles, CA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.