Date: 29 Sep 2006
Some thoughts on the future of category theory
- F. William Lawvere
- … show all 1 hide
This paper is in final form and will not be published elswhere.
- Johnstone, Peter, “Quotients of Decidable Objects in a Topos” in Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc. 93, (1983), 409–419. CrossRef
- Lawvere, F. William, “Qualitative Distinctions Between Some Toposes of Generalized Graphs” in Contemporary Mathematics 92, (1989), 261–299.
- Schanuel, Stephen, “Negative Sets have Euler Characteristic and Dimension”, (this volume).
- Van den Dries, Lou, “A Generalization of the Tarski-Seidenberg Theorem and Some Nondefinability Results” Bull. Am. Math. Soc. 15, (1986), 189–193. CrossRef
- Some thoughts on the future of category theory
- Book Title
- Category Theory
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of the International Conference held in Como, Italy, July 22–28, 1990
- pp 1-13
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.