Differential operators on commutative algebras
- S. P. Smith
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This article discusses some of the similarities/differences between the theory of differential operators on (a) a non-singular variety in characteristic zero (b) a non-singular variety in positive characteristic (c) a singular variety in characteristic zero.
- J.N. BERNSTEIN, I.M. GELFAND, S.I. GELFAND, Differnetial Operators on the cubic cone, Russian Math Surveys, 27 (1972) 169–174. CrossRef
- J.E. BJORK, Rings of Differential Operators, North-Holland Mathematical Library, Amsterdam (1979).
- W.C. BROWN, A note on higher derivations and ordinary points of curves, Rocky Mountain Journal Math., 14 (1984) 397–402. CrossRef
- S.U. CHASE, On the homological dimension of Algebras of Differential Operators, Comm. in Algebra, 5 (1974), 351–363.
- A. GROTHENDIECK, Elements de Geometrie Algebrique IV, Inst. des Hautes Etudes Sci., Publ. Math. No. 32 (1967).
- S.P. SMITH, Differential Operators on the Affine and Projective Lines in Characteristic P>0, Seminaire M.P. Malliavin, to appear.
- S.P. SMITH, The Global Homological Dimension of Differential Operators on a non-singular variety over a field of positive characteristic, J. Algebra (to appear).
- S.P. SMITH, J.T. STAFFORD, Differential Operators on an Affine Curve, in preparation.
- M.E. SWEEDLER, Groups of Simple Algebras, Publ. Math. IHES, No. 44 (1975).
- Differential operators on commutative algebras
- Book Title
- Ring Theory
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of an International Conference held in Antwerp, April 1–5, 1985
- pp 165-177
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.