Date: 28 Aug 2006
Elementary characterizations of the Morrey-Campanato spaces
Research of these authors was supported in part by the National Science Foundation under Grant #MCS-7903122
- S. Campanato, Proprietà di una famiglia di spazi funzionali, Ann. Scuola Norm.Sup.-Pisa, 18 (1964), 137–160.
- R. DeVore and R. Sharpley, On the smoothness of functions, to appear.
- H. Greenwald, On the theory of homogeneous Lipschitz and Campanato spaces, to appear in Pacific Journ. Math.
- B. Grevholm, On the structure of the spaces ℒ k p,λ , Math. Scand. 26 (1970), 241–254.
- S. Janson, Generalizations of Lipschitz spaces and an application to Hardy spaces and bounded mean oscillation, Duke Math. J. 47 (1980), 959–982. CrossRef
- F. John and L. Nirenberg, On functions of bounded mean oscillation, Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 14 (1961), 415–426.
- A. Jonsson, P. Sjögren, and H. Wallin, Hardy and Lipschitz spaces on subsets of Rn, University of Umea, Sweeden, Report No. 8, 1981, 38 pp.
- A. Nagel and E. M. Stein, Lectures on Pseudo-Differential Operators: Regularity Theorems and Applications to Non-Elliptic Problems, Math. Notes No. 24, Princeton University Press, 1979.
- M. Taibleson and G. Weiss, The molecular characterization of certain Hardy spaces, Astérisque 77 (1980), 68–149.
- Elementary characterizations of the Morrey-Campanato spaces
- Book Title
- Harmonic Analysis
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of a Conference Held in Cortona, Italy, July 1–9, 1982
- pp 101-114
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.