Bounds and constructions for A3-code with multi-senders
We extend authentication codes with arbiter to the scenario where there are multiple senders and none of the participants, including the arbiter, is trusted. In this paper we derive bounds on the probability of success of attackers in impersonation and substitution attack, and give constructions of codes that satisfy the bounds with equality.
- Desmedt, Y., Frankel, Y. (1992) Shared Generation of Authenticators and Signatures, Advances in Cryptology-Crypto'91. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 576: pp. 457-469
- Tzonelih Hwang and Chih-Hung Wang, Arbitrated Unconditionally Sucure Authentication Scheme with Multi-senders, Information Security Workshop (1997), 173–180.
- T.Johansson, Contributions to Unconditionally Secure Authentication, Ph.D Thesis, 1994.
- Martin, K. M., Safavi-Naini, R. (1997) Unconditionally Secure Authentication Systems with Shared Generation of Authenticators, Information and Communications Security. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1334: pp. 130-143 CrossRef
- F.J.Mac Williams and N.J.A.Sloane, The Theory of Error-Correcting Codes, North-Holland Publishing Company (1978).
- R.Taylor, Near Optimal Unconditionally Secure Authentication, Advances in Cryptology-Crypto'94, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 245–255.
- Bounds and constructions for A3-code with multi-senders
- Book Title
- Information Security and Privacy
- Book Subtitle
- Third Australasian Conference, ACISP’98 Brisbane, Australia, July 13–15, 1998 Proceedings
- pp 159-168
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.