Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences Volume 129, 1989, pp 219-230
Date: 19 Jan 2006
A simulation study of near- and far-end crosstalk cancellation for multi-channel data transmission
- D. G. Messcrschmitt, "Design Issues in the ISDN U-Interface Transceiver," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. SAC-4, No. 8, pp. 1281–1293, Nov. 1986.
- G. A. Campbell, "Crosstalk Formulae for Non-Loaded Circuits", and "Crosstalk Formulae for Phantom Circuits", B.S.T.J., vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 559–570, 1935.
- M. L. Honig, K. Steiglitz, and B. Gopinath, "Multi-Channel Signal Processing for Data Communications in the Presence of Crosstalk", submitted to IEEE Transactions on Communications.
- H. Cravis and T. V. Crater, "Engineering of T1 Carrier System Repeatered Lines," B. S. T. J., Vol. 42, No. 2, pp. 431–486, March 1963.
- Members of Technical Staff, AT&T Bell Laboratories, Transmission Systems for Communications, 5th ed. AT&T Bell Laboratories, 1982.
- A simulation study of near- and far-end crosstalk cancellation for multi-channel data transmission
- Book Title
- Advances in Communications and Signal Processing
- pp 219-230
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.