Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences Volume 129, 1989, pp 219-230
Date: 19 Jan 2006
A simulation study of near- and far-end crosstalk cancellation for multi-channel data transmission
- Messcrschmitt, D. G. (1986) Design Issues in the ISDN U-Interface Transceiver. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications SAC-4: pp. 1281-1293
- Campbell, G. A. (1935) "Crosstalk Formulae for Non-Loaded Circuits", and "Crosstalk Formulae for Phantom Circuits". B.S.T.J. 14: pp. 559-570
- M. L. Honig, K. Steiglitz, and B. Gopinath, "Multi-Channel Signal Processing for Data Communications in the Presence of Crosstalk", submitted to IEEE Transactions on Communications.
- Cravis, H., Crater, T. V. (1963) Engineering of T1 Carrier System Repeatered Lines. B. S. T. J. 42: pp. 431-486
- Members of Technical Staff, AT&T Bell Laboratories, Transmission Systems for Communications, 5th ed. AT&T Bell Laboratories, 1982.
- A simulation study of near- and far-end crosstalk cancellation for multi-channel data transmission
- Book Title
- Advances in Communications and Signal Processing
- pp 219-230
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.