Find out how to access preview-only content
Date: 15 Jun 2005
Data dependences as abstract interpretations
- Stanislav Tzolovski
- … show all 1 hide
- P. Cousot, Types as Abstract Interpretations, (invited paper), In Conference Record of the 24th ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, 15–17 January 1997, pages 316–331.
- P. Cousot, and R. Cousot, Abstract Interpretation: a unified lattice model for static analysis of programs by construction or approximation of fixpoints, In 4th ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, 1977.
- D. Maydan, and S. Amarasinghe, and A. Lam, Data Dependence and Data-Flow Analysis of Arrays, In Conference Record of the 5th Workshop on Languages and Compilers for Parallel Computing, 1992.
- Data dependences as abstract interpretations
- Book Title
- Static Analysis
- Book Subtitle
- 4th International Symposium, SAS '97 Paris, France, September 8–10, 1997 Proceedings
- p 366
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.