Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 1366, 1998, pp 277-291
Date: 09 Jun 2005
The aggregate function API: It's not just for PAPERS anymore
- T.B. Berg and H.J. Siegel, “Instruction Execution Trade-Offs for SIMD vs. MIMD vs. Mixed Mode Parallelism,” 5th International Parallel Processing Symposium, April 1991, pp. 301–308.
- Cray Research Incorporated, Cray T3D System Architecture Overview, Cray Research Incorporated, 1993.
- H. G. Dietz, T. M. Chung, and T. I. Mattox, “A Parallel Processing Support Library Based On Synchronized Aggregate Communication,” Languages and Compilers for Parallel Computing, edited by C.-H. Huang, P. Sadayappan, U. Banerjee, D. Gelernter, A. Nicolau, and D. Padua, Springer-Verlag, New York, New York, 1996, pp. 254–268.
- H. G. Dietz and T. I. Mattox, “Managing Polyatomic Coherence and Races with Replicated Shared Memory,” special issue on DSM (distributed shared memory) and related issues, IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Computer Architecture (TCCA) Newsletter, pp. 53–58, April 1997.
- H. Frank, et al, “MPI-F: An Efficient Implementation of MPI on IBM SPI,” International Conference on Parallel Processing, Vol. III, pp. 197–201, August 1994.
- G. Geist and V. Sunderam, Evolution of the PVM concurrent computing system, 38th Annual IEEE Computer Society International Computer Conference, February 1993.
- R. Hoare, H. Dietz, T. Mattox, and S. Kim, “Bitwise Aggregate Networks,” In Proceedings of The Eighth IEEE Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing (SPDP'96), New Orleans, Louisiana, October 1996.
- Intel Corporation, Paragon User's Guide, Intel Supercomputer Systems Division, 1994.
- Message Passing Interface Forum, MPI: A Message-Passing Interface Standard, Rice University, Technical Report CRPC-TR94439, April 1994.
- The aggregate function API: It's not just for PAPERS anymore
- Book Title
- Languages and Compilers for Parallel Computing
- Book Subtitle
- 10th International Workshop, LCPC'97 Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, August 7–9, 1997 Proceedings
- pp 277-291
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.