Date: 17 Jun 2005
Finding level-ancestors in dynamic trees
- Paul F. Dietz
- … show all 1 hide
This work supported by NSF grant CCR-8909667.
- M. Ajtai, M. Fredman, and J. Komlós. Hash functions for priority queues. Information and Control, 63(3):217–225, December 1984.
- Omer Berkman and Uzi Vishkin. Recursive *-tree parallel data-structure. In Proc. 30th Ann. IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 196–202, October 1989.
- Omer Berkman and Uzi Vishkin. Finding level-ancestors in trees. Technical Report UMIACSTR-91-9, Institute for Advanced Computer Studies, U. of Maryland, January 1991.
- Michael L. Fredman and Dan E. Willard. Blasting through the information theoretic barrier with fusion trees. In Proc. 22nd ACM STOC, pages 1–7, May 1990.
- Harold N. Gabow. Data structures for weighted matching and nearest common ancestor. Technical Report CU-CS-478-90, U. of Colorado at Boulder, Department of Computer Science, June 1990. An earlier version was presented at the 1990 Symp. on Discrete Algorithm.
- D. Harel and R. E. Tarjan. Fast algorithms for finding nearest common ancestors. SIAM J. On Computing, 13(2):338–355, 1984.
- Robert E. Tarjan. Applications of path compression on balanced trees. Journal of the ACM, 26(4):690–715, Oct. 1979.
- Finding level-ancestors in dynamic trees
- Book Title
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Book Subtitle
- 2nd Workshop, WADS '91 Ottawa, Canada, August 14–16, 1991 Proceedings
- pp 32-40
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.