Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 73, 1979, pp 389-400
Date: 10 Jun 2005
Definition of programming language semantics using grammars for hierarchical graphs
- Terrence W. Pratt
- … show all 1 hide
- Pratt, T. "Pair grammars, graph languages, and string-to-graph translations", J. Comp.Sys.Sci., 5,6,1971,560–595.
- Hoare, C.A.R. and N. Wirth, "An axiomatic definition of PASCAL", Acta Infor., 2, 1973, 335–355.
- Tennent, R., "The denotational semantics of programming languages", Comm. ACM, 19,8, 1976, 437–453.
- Lucas, P. and K. Walk, "On the formal description of PL/I", Annual Rev.Auto. Prog., 6,3, 1969,105–182.
- Marcotty, M, H. Ledgard and G. Bochmann, "A sampler of formal definitions", Comp. Surveys, 82, 1976, 191–276.
- Pratt, T. "A theory of programming languages, Part I", Univ. of Texas Comp. Center Report UTEX-CCSN-41, July 1975, 200pp.
- —, "Application of formal grammars and automata to programming language definition" in Applied Computation Theory, R.T. Yeh (ed.), Prentice-Hall, 1976.
- —, "Semantic definition of programming languages: Prospects for the 1980's", Proc. 17th ACM/NBS Annual Tech. Symp., June 1978, Washington, D.C., 71–77.
- — and G. Maydwell, "A semantic definition of HAL/S" (in preparation).
- Definition of programming language semantics using grammars for hierarchical graphs
- Book Title
- Graph-Grammars and Their Application to Computer Science and Biology
- Book Subtitle
- International Workshop Bad Honnef, October 30 – November 3, 1978
- pp 389-400
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.