Minimal model generation
This paper adresses the problem of generating a minimal state graph from a program, without building first the whole state graph. The minimality is considered here with respect to bisimulation. A generation algorithm is presented and illustrated.
- A. Aho, R. Sethi, J. Ullman. Compilers: Principles, Techniques and Tools. Addison-Wesley, 1986.
- G. Berry and G. Gonthier. The synchronous programming language Esterel, design, semantics, implementation. Tech. Report 327, INRIA, 1985. To appear in Science of Computer Programming.
- R. E. Bryant. Graph-based algorithms for boolean function manipulation. IEEE Transactions on Computers, C-35(8), 1986.
- J.R. Burch, E.M. Clarke, K.L. McMillan, D.L. Dill, J. Hwang. Symbolic Model Checking: 1020 states and beyond. Technical Report, Carnegie Mellon University, 1989.
- P. Caspi, D. Pilaud, N. Halbwachs, J. Plaice. Lustre: a declarative language for programming synchronous systems. In 14th POPL, january 1987.
- E. Clarke, E.A. Emerson, A.P. Sistla. Automatic verification of finite state concurrent systems using temporal logic. In 10th. Annual Symp. on Principles of Programming Languages, 1983.
- O. Coudert, C. Berthet, J. C. Madre. Verification of synchronous sequential machines based on symbolic execution. In International Workshop on Automatic Verification Methods for Finite State Systems, LNCS 407, Springer Verlag, 1989.
- J. C. Fernandez. An implementation of an efficient algorithm for bisimulation equivalence. Science of Computer Programming, 13(2–3), May 1990.
- P. Kanellakis and S. Smolka. CCS expressions, finite state processes and three problems of equivalence. In Proceedings ACM Symp. on Principles of Distributed Computing, 1983.
- R. Paige and R. Tarjan. Three partition refinement algorithms. SIAM J. Comput., 16(6), 1987.
- J.L. Richier, C. Rodriguez, J. Sifakis, J. Voiron. Verification in Xesar of the sliding window protocol. In 17th International Workshop on Protocol Specification Testing and Verification, 1987.
- Minimal model generation
- Book Title
- Computer-Aided Verification
- Book Subtitle
- 2nd International Conference, CAV '90 New Brunswick, NJ, USA, June 18–21, 1990 Proceedings
- pp 197-203
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.