Drawing stressed planar graphs in three dimensions
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
There is much current interest among researchers to find algorithms that will draw graphs in three dimensions. It is well known that every 3-connected planar graph can be represented as a strictly convex polyhedron. However, no practical algorithms exist to draw a general 3-connected planar graph as a convex polyhedron. In this paper we review the concept of a stressed graph and how it relates to convex polyhedra; we present a practical algorithm that uses stressed graphs to draw 3-connected planar graphs as strictly convex polyhedra; and show some examples.
- H. S. M. Coxeter. Regular Polytopes. Dover, NY, 1973.
- I. Cahit. Drawing the Complete Graph in 3-D with Straight Lines and Without Crossings. Bulletin of the ICA, Vol 12, Sep 94.
- R. F. Cohen, P. Eades, T. Lin, and F. Ruskey. Three-Dimensional Graph Drawing. Proc. Graph Drawing 94. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Volume 8941–11. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1995.
- G. Das, M. T. Goodrich. On the Complexity of Approximating and Illuminating Three-Dimensional Convex Polyhedra. To appear, WADS 1995.
- R. Davidson and D. Harel. Drawing Graphs Nicely Using Simulated Annealing, Technical Report CS89-13, Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel, July 1989.
- T. M. J. Fruchterman and E. M. Reingold. Graph Drawing by Force-directed Placement. Software — Practice and Experience, vol. 21(11), 1129–1164 (Nov 1991).
- B. Grünbaum. Convex Polytopes. Wiley, NY, 1967.
- B. Grünbaum and G. C. Shephard. Duality of Polyhedra. In Shaping Space: A Polyhedral Approach. Birkhauser, Boston, 1988.
- J. E. Hopcroft and P. J. Kahn. A Paradigm for Robust Geometric Algorithms. Algorithmica (1992) 7:339–380. CrossRef
- C. L. Liu. Introduction to Combinatorial Mathematics. McGraw-Hill, NY, 1968.
- J. C. Maxwell. On Reciprocal Figures and Diagrams of Forces. Phil. Mag. S. 4. vol. xxvii. (1864) pp.250–261
- T. Nishizeki and N. Chiba. Planar Graphs: Theory and Algorithms. Annals of Discrete Mathematics, Volume 32. North-Holland, Netherlands, 1988.
- W. T. Tutte. How to Draw a Graph. Proc. London. Math. Soc. (3), 13 (1963), 743–768.
- Drawing stressed planar graphs in three dimensions
- Book Title
- Graph Drawing
- Book Subtitle
- Symposium on Graph Drawing, GD '95 Passau, Germany, September 20–22, 1995 Proceedings
- pp 212-223
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- stressed graph
- convex polyhedron
- reciprocal polyhedron
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.