Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 54, 1977, pp 436-443
Date: 09 Jun 2005
Parallel processing and modular software construction
- K. Jackson
- … show all 1 hide
- C S E Phillips "Networks for Real Time Programming", British Computer Journal, May 1967.
- F R Albrow "The Pilot SDS" RRE Newsletter and Research Review 1975.
- K Jackson, Gp Capt H R Simpson, "MASCOT — A modular approach to software construction operation and test" RRE Tech Note 778, October 1975.
- K Jackson, C I Moir, "Parallel Processing in Software and Hardware — the MASCOT approach" 1975 Sagamore Computer Conference on Parallel Processing.
- K Jackson, "Modularity in Real Time Computer Systems" IFAC/IFIP Workshop on Real Time Programming, Boston, Mass. 1975
- K Jackson, "Software Structure", Proceedings of Colloquium on Quality Assurance of Software, February 1976.
- K Jackson, Fl.Lt J A Cloke "A Mascot Software Standard" Unpublished.
- K Jackson, H F Harte, "The Achievement of well structured software in Real Time Systems" IFAC/IFIP Workshop in Real Time Programming, IRIA France 1976.
- Software Sciences Ltd "A description of the Programming Language MORAL" Unpublished.
- D D Clark, M M Hammond, J B Dennis, B H Liskov, M D Schroeder, "Appraisal of the Woodenman and Recommended Plan for DOD High Order Language Development" Research and Consultancy Incorporated, October 1975.
- Parallel processing and modular software construction
- Book Title
- Design and Implementation of Programming Languages
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of a DoD Sponsored Workshop Ithaca, October 1976
- pp 436-443
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.