Interactive proof systems and alternating time-space complexity
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We show a rough equivalence between alternating time-space complexity and a public-coin interactive proof system with the verifier having a polynomial related time-space complexity. Special cases include
All of NC has interactive proofs with a log-space polynomial-time public-coin verifier vastly improving the best previous lower bound of LOGCFL for this model . All languages in P have interactive proofs with a polynomial-time public-coin verifier using o(log2
n) space. All exponential-time languages have interactive proof systems with public-coin polynomial-space exponential-time verifiers.
All of NC has interactive proofs with a log-space polynomial-time public-coin verifier vastly improving the best previous lower bound of LOGCFL for this model .
All languages in P have interactive proofs with a polynomial-time public-coin verifier using o(log2 n) space.
All exponential-time languages have interactive proof systems with public-coin polynomial-space exponential-time verifiers.
- L. Babai. Trading Group Theory for Randomness. In Proc. 17th STOC, pages 421–429, 1985.
- L. Babai, L. Fortnow, and C. Lund. Non-deterministic Exponential Time has Two-Prover Interactive Protocols. In Proc. 31st FOCS, 1990.
- L. Babai and S. Moran. Arthur-Merlin games: A Randomized Proof System, and a Hierarchy of Complexity Classes. JCSS, 36 2:254–276, 1988.
- M. Ben-Or, S. Goldwasser, J. Kilian, and A. Wigderson. Multi-Prover Interactive Proofs: How to Remove Intractability Assumptions. In Proc. 20th STOC, pages 113–131, 1988.
- A. Chandra, D. Kozen, and L. Stockmeyer. Alternation. JACM, 28 1:114–133, 1981. CrossRef
- A. Condon. Space Bounded Probabilistic Game Automata. In Proc. 3rd Structure in Complexity Theory Conf., pages 162–174, 1988.
- Stephen A. Cook. A Hierachy for Nondeterministic Time Complexity. Journal of Computer and System Science, 7:343–353, 1973.
- L. Fortnow and M. Sipser. Interactive Proof Systems with a Log-Space Verifier. Manuscript. Later version appears in .
- L. Fotnow and M. Sipser. Are There Interactive Protocols for co-NP Languages? Information Processing Letters, 28:249–251, 1988. CrossRef
- L. Fortnow and M. Sipser. Probabilistic Computation and Linear Time. In 21st STOC, pages 148–156, 1989.
- S. Goldwasser, S. Micali, and C. Rackoff. The Knowledge Complexity of Interactive Proof-Systems. SIAM Journal on Computing, 18 1:186–208, 1989. CrossRef
- S. Goldwasser and M. Sipser. Private Coins versus Public Coins in Interactive Proof Systems. In S. Micali, editor, Randomness and Computation, volume 5 of Advances in Computing Research, pages 73–90. JAI Press, 1989.
- J. Hartmanis, P. M. Lewis II, and R. E. Stearns. Hierarchies of memory limited computations. In The 6th Annual IEEE Symp. on Switching Circuit Theory and Logical Design, pages 179–190, 1965.
- J. E. Hopcroft and J. D. Ullman. Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages and Computation. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1979.
- O. H. Ibarra. A note concerning nondeterministic tape complexities. J. ACM, 19 4:608–612, 1972. CrossRef
- Fortnow L. Complexity-Theoretic Aspects of Interactive Proof Systems. PhD thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Laboratory for Computer Science, 1989. Tech Report MIT/LCS/TR-447.
- C. Lund, L. Fortnow, H. Karloff, and N. Nisan. Algebraic Methods for Interactive Proof Systems. In Proc. 31th IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, 1990.
- Wolfgang J. Paul, Ernest J. Prauß, and Rüdoger Reischuk. On Alternation. Acta Informatica, 14:243–255, 1980. CrossRef
- G. Peterson and J. Reif. Multiple-person alternation. In Proc. 20th IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, pages 348–363, 1979.
- W. Ruzzo. On Uniform Circuit Complexity. JCSS, 22:365–381, 1981.
- Schönhage, A. and V. Strassen. Schnelle Multiplikation grosser Zahlen. Computing, 7:281–292, 1971.
- A. Shamir. IP=PSPACE. In Proc. 31st FOCS, 1990.
- I. Sudborough. Time and Tape Bounded Auxiliary Pushdown Automata. Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, pages 493–503, 1977.
- I. Sudborough. On the Tape Complexity of Deterministic Context Free Languages. JACM, 25 3:405–414, 1978. CrossRef
- Interactive proof systems and alternating time-space complexity
- Book Title
- STACS 91
- Book Subtitle
- 8th Annual Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Hamburg, Germany, February 14–16, 1991 Proceedings
- pp 263-274
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.