Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 1033, 1996, pp 254-268
Date: 09 Jun 2005
A parallel processing support library based on synchronized aggregate communication
- T.B. Berg and H.J. Siegel, “Instruction Execution Trade-Offs for SIMD vs. MIMD vs. Mixed Mode Parallelism,” 5th International Parallel Processing Symposium, April 1991, pp. 301–308.
- Cray Research Incorporated, Cray T3D System Architecture Overview, Cray Research Incorporated, 1993.
- H. G. Dietz, T. M. Chung, T. Mattox, and T. Muhammad, “Purdue's Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization: The TTL_PAPERS Design,” submitted to ACM-IEEE-CS Supercomputing '95, December 1995.
- H. G. Dietz and T. Schwederski, Extending Static Synchronization Beyond SIMD and VLIW, Purdue University School of Electrical Engineering, Technical Report TR-EE 88-25, June 1988.
- G. Geist and V. Sunderam, Evolution of the PVM concurrent computing system, 38th Annual IEEE Computer Society International Computer Conference, February 1993.
- Intel Corporation, Paragon User's Guide, Intel Supercomputer Systems Division, 1994.
- MasPar Computer Corporation, MasPar Programming Language (ANSI C compatible MPL) Reference Manual, Software Version 2.2, Document Number 9302-0001, Sunnyvale, California, November 1991.
- Message Passing Interface Forum, MPI: A Message-Passing Interface Standard, Rice University, Technical Report CRPC-TR94439, April 1994.
- T. Muhammad, Hardware Barrier Synchronization For A Cluster Of Personal Computers, Purdue University School of Electrical Engineering, MS Thesis, May 1995.
- O'Keefe, M.T., and Dietz, H.G., Hardware barrier synchronization: static barrier MIMD (SBM). Proc. of 1990 Int'l Conf. on Parallel Processing, St. Charles, IL, August 1990, pp. I 35–42.
- O'Keefe, M.T., and Dietz, H.G., Hardware barrier synchronization: dynamic barrier MIMD (DBM). Proc. of 1990 Int'l Conf. on Parallel Processing, St. Charles, IL, August 1990, pp. I 43–46.
- A parallel processing support library based on synchronized aggregate communication
- Book Title
- Languages and Compilers for Parallel Computing
- Book Subtitle
- 8th International Workshop, LCPC '95 Columbus, Ohio, USA, August 10–12, 1995 Proceeding
- pp 254-268
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.