Adaptation of plants to saline environments: salt excretion and glandular structure
- Nili LiphschitzAffiliated withDepartment of Botany, Tel-Aviv University
- , Yoav WaiselAffiliated withDepartment of Botany, Tel-Aviv University
Excretion of ions by special salt glands is a well known mechanism for regulating the mineral content of many halophytic plants.
- Adaptation of plants to saline environments: salt excretion and glandular structure
- Book Title
- Contributions to the ecology of halophytes
- Book Part
- Part Two
- pp 197-214
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Tasks for vegetation science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.