What is Truth According to Husserl’s Life-World
- Angela Ales BelloAffiliated withCentro Italiano di Ricerche Fenomologiche
The life-world, according to Husserl, is the pre-scientific world, first of all it is the world of our natural life, the circumambient world, as the whole of our beliefs and our evaluations, the world of our tradition. For us this tradition is the normal way of life (Traditionalität as Normalität).
- What is Truth According to Husserl’s Life-World
- Book Title
- Morality within the Life - and Social World
- Book Subtitle
- Interdisciplinary Phenomenology of the Authentic Life in the “Moral Sense”
- Book Part
- Part VI
- pp 385-388
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Analecta Husserliana
- Series Volume
- Series Subtitle
- The Yearbook of Phenomenological Research
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.