Criticisms of the Usual Rationale for Validity in Mathematics
- Chandler DavisAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, University of Toronto
This is simply an exposition by a working mathematician of a rather unusual attitude towards mathematics and “foundations”.
- Criticisms of the Usual Rationale for Validity in Mathematics
- Book Title
- Physicalism in Mathematics
- pp 343-356
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- The University of Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science
- Series Volume
- Series Subtitle
- A Series of Books in Philosophy of Science, Methodology, Epistemology, Logic, History of Science, and Related Fields
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.