Sonoelectrochemical Synthesis of Materials
- José González-García
- … show all 1 hide
In the last decade, the sonoelectrochemical synthesis of inorganic materials has experienced an important development motivated by the emerging interest in the nanostructures production. However, other traditional sonoelectrochemical synthesis such as gas production, metal deposits and metallic oxide films have also been improved with the simultaneous application of both electric and ultrasound fields. In this chapter, a summary of the fundamental basis, experimental set-up and different applications found in literature are reported, giving the reader a general approach to this branch of Applied Sonoelectrochemistry.
- Sonoelectrochemical Synthesis of Materials
- Book Title
- Theoretical and Experimental Sonochemistry Involving Inorganic Systems
- pp 107-129
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- ID2. School of Chemistry, University of Melbourne
- ID1. Fac. Science, Dept. Chemistry, Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Grupo de Nuevos Desarrollos Tecnológicos en Electroquímica: Sonoelectroquímica y Bioelectroquímica. Departamento de Química Física e Instituto de Electroquímica, Universidad de Alicante, Ap. Correos 99, 03080, Alicante, Spain
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.