Evidence of Bio-Terrorism as Form and Method of Warfare
- Z. OrehovecAffiliated withColleague of Velika Gorica — Chrysies Management
- , D. StipeticAffiliated withColleague of Velika Gorica — Chrysies Management
Globalization has brought many changes in social, economic, psychological, technical and informational aspects that have changed life and culture. These changes make it easier to achieve changes in economic, political and social insecurity without classical warfare.
Scientific and technological progress has made it easier to produce or procure instruments for performing terrorism (including WMD) than before.
Industry increasingly uses toxic chemicals and microorganisms in the production processes and has thus created many more potential targets for terrorism and military actions.
During presentation and in a paper, will be discuss the specific evidence of the case presented, as well as fully discussed bio-terrorism as an instrument or form and method of warfare.
KeywordsBioterrorism war and terrorism food poisoning
- Evidence of Bio-Terrorism as Form and Method of Warfare
- Book Title
- Counteraction to Chemical and Biological Terrorism in East European Countries
- Book Part
- pp 69-82
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- NATO Science for Peace and Security Series A: Chemistry and Biology
- Series ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science + Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- war and terrorism
- food poisoning
- Industry Sectors
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Military Toxicology, Military Medical Academy
- 2. Ukrainian State University of Chemical Engineering
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Colleague of Velika Gorica — Chrysies Management, Velika Gorica, Croatia
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.