2010, pp 57-61
Traumi del sistema nervoso periferico
- Marco Sinisi
- … show all 1 hide
I nervi periferici sono costituiti da componenti neurali e non neurali, rispettivamente:
cellule di Schwann;
- Lundborg G: Compression and stretching, in Nerve Injury and repair. New York, _Churchill Livingstone, 1988.
- Shantaveerappa R, Bourne (1966). Perineural epithelium: A new concept of its role in the integrity of the peripheral nervous system. Science; 154:1464–1467. CrossRef
- Grant GA, Goodkin R, Kliot M (1999) Evaluation and surgical management of peripheral nerve problems. Neurosurgery 44:825–840. CrossRef
- Mackinnon SE, Dellon AL. Surgery of the peripheral nerve. New York: Thieme; 1988.
- Lundborg G, Dahlin L. Pathophysiology of peripheral nerve trauma. In, Omer GE, Spinner M, Van Beek AL. Management of peripheral nerve problems. Saunders 2nd ed. 1998:353–363.
- Seddon HJ (1943) Three types of nerve injury. Brain 66:237–288. CrossRef
- Sunderland S (1951) A classification of peripheral nerve injuries producing loss of function. Brain 74:491–516. CrossRef
- Holmes W, Young JZ (1942) Nerve regeneration after immediate and delayed suture. J Anat 77:63–106.
- Kline DG, Hudson AR: acute injuries of peripheral nerves, in Youmans J (ed): Neurological surgery. Philadelphia, W.B. Saunders Co., 1990, ed 3, vol4, pp 2423–2510.
- McLellan DL, Swash M. (1976) Longitudinal sliding of the median nerve during movements of the upper limb. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 39:566–570. CrossRef
- Midha R. Epidemiology of brachial plexus injuries in a multitrauma population (1997) Neurosurgery 40; 1182–1189. CrossRef
- Spinner JR, Kline DG (2000) Surgery for peripheral nerve and brachial plexus injuries or other nerve lesions. Muscle and nerve 23:680–695. CrossRef
- Kline DG, Hudson AR Nerve injuries: operative results for major nerve injuries, entrapments and tumors. Philadelphia Saunders 1995.
- Buchthal F: Traumatic lesions of peripheral nerve: Morphological and electrophysiological aspects, in Caruso G, Hans-Peter L (eds): Electromyography in the Diagnosis and Management of Peripheral.
- Iyer VG (1993) Understanding nerve conduction and electromyographic studies. Hand Clin 9:273–287.
- Clippinger FW, Goldner JL, Roberts JM (1962) Use of electromyogrami in evaluating upper-extremity peripheral nerve lesions. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 44A:1047–1060.
- Howard FM (1972) Electromyography and conduction studies in peripheral nerve injuries. Surg Clin North Am 52:1343–1352.
- Hudson AR, Trammer BI (1985). Brachial plexus injuries, in Eilkins R, Rengachary S (eds): Neurosurgery. New York, McGraw Hill, vol 2, pp 1817–1832.
- Kline DG, Hackett ER (1986) Surgery for lesions of the brachial plexus. Arch Neurol 43:170–181.
- Kline DG, Hudson AR: Lower extremity nerve: Operative care and technique, in Nerve Injuries. Philadelphia, W.B. Saunders Co., 1995, pp117–146.
- Carvalho GA, Nikkhah G, Matthis C, Penkert G, Samii M (1997) Diagnosis of root avulsions in traumatic brachial plexus injuries: Value of computerized tomography, myelography, and magnetic resonance imaging. J Neurosurg 86:69–76. CrossRef
- Dailey AT, Tsuruda JS, Goodkin R, Haynor DR, Filler AG, Hayes C, Kliot M (1996). Magnetic resonance neurography for cervical radiculopathy: a preliminary report. Neurosurgery 38:488–492. CrossRef
- Filler AG, Kliot M, Howe FA, Hayes CE, Winn HR, Griffiths JR, Tsuruda JS (1996). Application of magnetic resonance neurography in the evaluation of patients with peripheral nerve pathology. J Neurosurg 85:299–309. CrossRef
- Millesi H (1977) Surgical management of brachial plexus injuries. J Hand Surg 2:367–378.
- Millesi H (1980) Interfascicular nerve repair and secondary repair with nerve grafts, in Jewett D, McCarroll H (ed): Nerve repair and regeneration. St Louis, C.V. Mosby, pp 299–319.
- Millesi H (1991) Brachial plexus injury in adults: Operative repair, in Gelberman R (ed): Operative Nerve Repair and Reconstruction. Philadelphia, J.B. Lippincott, vol 2, pp 1285–1301.
- Mackinnon SE, Dellon AL (1988) Nerve repair and nerve grafts, in Surgery of the peripheral nerve. New York, Thieme, pp 89–129.
- Omer GE jr (1987). Tendon transfers in radial nerve paralysis. In Hunter JM, Schneider LH, Mackinnon LPT (eds): Tendon surgery in the hand. St Louis, C.V. Mosby, pp 423–426.
- Leffert RD (1998). Reconstruction of the shoulder and elbow following brachial plexus injury. In, Omer GE, Spinner M, Van Beek AL. Management of peripheral nerve problems. Saunders 2nd ed., p 465–472.
- Watkins MB, Jones JB (1954) Transplantation of the posterior tibial tendon. J Bone Joint Surg 36A:1181–1189.
- Narakas AO, Hentz VR (1988) Neurotization in brachial plexus injuries. Indications and results. Clin Orthop; 237:43–56.
- Birch R. (1996). Brachial plexus injuries. Journal of Bone and Joint surgery 78B:986–992. CrossRef
- S.J.M. Smith (1996). The role of neurophysiological investigation in traumatic brachial plexus lesions in adults and children. Journal of Hand Surgery, 21B: 2: 145–147.
- Bisinella G, Birch R, Smith S (2003). Neurophysiological prediction of outcome in obstetric lesions of the brachial plexus. Journal of Hand Surgery, 28B: 2: 148–152.
- Traumi del sistema nervoso periferico
- Book Title
- Terapia delle malattie neurologiche
- Book Part
- Parte 1
- pp 57-61
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Milan
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Milan
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Marco Sinisi (2) (3)
- Author Affiliations
- 2. PNI Unit, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, London (UK)
- 3. Nerve Surgery, Imperial College of London, London, UK
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.