Introduction: Anthrax History, Disease and Ecology
- P. C. B. TurnbullAffiliated withArjemptur Technology Ltd.
The familiarity with the ancient disease anthrax from the second millennium b. c. through the second millennium a.d. is reviewed, providing the backdrop to the modern understanding of this disease as covered in the remainder of the volume.By means of an overview of the aetiology, ecology, epidemiology, clinical manifestations, pathology and bacteriology of the naturally acquired disease, this opening chapter also lays down the groundwork for the subsequent state-of-the-art chapters.
- Introduction: Anthrax History, Disease and Ecology
- Book Title
- pp 1-19
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.