Subject-Oriented Modeling by Construction and Restriction
- Albert FleischmannAffiliated with
- , Werner SchmidtAffiliated with
- , Christian StaryAffiliated with
- , Stefan ObermeierAffiliated with
- , Egon BörgerAffiliated with
In the previous chapter, we have discussed modeling in detail. For this purpose, a variety of constructs are available. When putting them to practice, modelers can proceed along two fundamentally different ways: modeling by construction and modeling by restriction.
- Subject-Oriented Modeling by Construction and Restriction
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Book Title
- Subject-Oriented Business Process Management
- pp 129-141
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- The Author(s)
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.