Modeling Processes in a Subject-Oriented Way
- Albert FleischmannAffiliated with
- , Werner SchmidtAffiliated with
- , Christian StaryAffiliated with
- , Stefan ObermeierAffiliated with
- , Egon BörgerAffiliated with
As the distinction between design time and runtime of models is essential to the understanding of modeling, we first distinguish between models and instances. Then, we explain what role S-BPM stakeholders play in the course of modeling. Subsequently, the individual modeling constructs are described. We distinguish here between basic and extension constructs.
- Modeling Processes in a Subject-Oriented Way
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Book Title
- Subject-Oriented Business Process Management
- pp 63-127
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- The Author(s)
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.