A Precise Description of the S-BPM Modeling Method
Download Chapter (1,264 KB)
This chapter presents a precise formulation of the S-BPM constructs discussed in the preceding chapters. We express them in the form of an abstract SBD-interpreter, which yields a precise, controllable definition of the subject behavior in SBDs, the so-called semantics of SBDs. Furthermore, this definition establishes a solid scientific foundation for the S-BPM method to support a guarantee of the implementation correctness of the interpreter by the Metasonic modeling tool.
- Börger, E., Stärk R. Abstract State Machines. A Method for High-Level System Design and Analysis. Springer, 2003.
- A Precise Description of the S-BPM Modeling Method
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Book Title
- Subject-Oriented Business Process Management
- pp 227-240
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- The Author(s)
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.