Thinking of Business Processes Systematically
- Albert FleischmannAffiliated with
- , Werner SchmidtAffiliated with
- , Christian StaryAffiliated with
- , Stefan ObermeierAffiliated with
- , Egon BörgerAffiliated with
Today, the success of organizations is not only based on their products and services but rather on their capability to (re)design their business processes in a flexible and dynamic way (Scheer et al. 2007).
- Thinking of Business Processes Systematically
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Book Title
- Subject-Oriented Business Process Management
- pp 1-7
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- The Author(s)
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.