Climate Change Governance: The Challenge for Politics and Public Administration, Enterprises and Civil Society
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Climate change is a cause for concern both globally and locally. In order for it to be tackled holistically, its governance is an important topic needing scientific and practical consideration. Climate change governance is an emerging area, and one which is closely related to state and public administrative systems and the behaviour of private actors, including the business sector, as well as the civil society and non-governmental organisations. Questions of climate change governance deal both with mitigation and adaptation whilst at the same time trying to devise effective ways of managing the consequences of these measures across the different sectors.
- Meadowcroft, J. (2009). Climate change governance. Policy Research Working Paper 4941. Washington D.C.: World Bank.
- Climate Change Governance: The Challenge for Politics and Public Administration, Enterprises and Civil Society
- Book Title
- Climate Change Governance
- pp 1-5
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Climate Change Management
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- ID1. HafenCity Universiät Hamburg
- ID2. Wissenschaften Hamburg, Forschungs- und Transferzentrum,, Hochschule für Angewandte
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Urban Planning and Regional Development, HafenCity Universiät Hamburg, Winterhuder Weg 29, 22085, Hamburg, Germany
- 2. Forschungs- und Transferzentrum Applications of Life Sciences, Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg, Lohbruegger Kirchstraße 65, 21033, Hamburg, Germany
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.