Application Examples of Cultural Heritage Digitization Protection
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This chapter introduces the key technologies of digital protection successfully applied at the third excavation of Pit One of Terracotta Warriors and Horses of Qi Shihuang. Also the virtual exhibition of Tang Paradise and other digital protection of cultural heritage will be discussed. These applications also raised new requirements for digitization protection technology of cultural heritage.
- Information Center of Beijing Association for Science and Technology (2009) The Research and Practice of Digital Museum. Communication University of China Press, Beijing
- Chen H, Wu Q (2006) The Norm and Method of Digital Museum’s Resource Construction. Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers, Shanghai
- Qi Y, Shen X (2008) The Management and Demonstration of Museum’s Digital Resource. Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers, Shanghai
- Xu S, Chen H, Dong S (2007) The Introduction of Digital Museum. Shanghai Scientific and Technical Publishers, Shanghai
- Liu Y, Zhang H (2007) The Vitality of Digital Museum: The Research of Beijing Digital Museum in 2007. Communication University of China Press, Beijing
- Application Examples of Cultural Heritage Digitization Protection
- Book Title
- Digital Preservation Technology for Cultural Heritage
- pp 235-250
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Higher Education Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.