The following chapter provides selected supplementary materials. Section 6.1 contains a convenience translation into English of selected relevant German statutes. Section 6.2 presents some exemplary corporate documents, in particular, a simple English version of a GmbH’s articles of association and an English translation of typical rules of procedure for the management of a GmbH. Finally, Sect. 6.3 contains a selection of publications on German, international and comparative issues of business law which may prove useful for those readers who want to conduct further studies in this field.
- Beinert, Dieter/Burmeister, Frank/Tries, Hermann-Josef, Mergers & Acquisitions in Germany, München 2009.
- Cahn, Andreas/Donald, David C., Comparative Company Law: Text and Cases on the Laws Governing Corporations in Germany, the UK and the USA, Cambridge 2010.
- Denny, Mark, Corporate Acquisitions and Mergers: Germany, in: Begg, Peter F. C. (Editor-in-Chief), Corporate Acquisitions and Mergers, Alphen aan den Rijn, 2010.
- Dornseifer, Frank (Ed.) Corporate Business Forms in Europe, Bern 2005.
- Foster, Nigel/Sule, Satish, German Legal System and Laws, 4th edition, Oxford 2010.
- Hewitt, Ian, Hewitt on Joint Ventures, 5th edition, London 2011.
- Kraakman, Reinier/Davies, Paul/Hansmann, Henry/Hertig, Gerard/Hopt, Klaus/Kanda, Hideki/Rock, Edward, The Anatomy of Corporate Law, A Comparative and Functional Approach, 2nd edition Oxford 2009.
- Mäntysaari, Petri, Comparative Corporate Governance, Shareholders as a Rule-maker, Berlin 2005.
- Meister, Burkhard W./Heidenhain, Martin H./Rosengarten, Joachim, The German Limited Liabilitiy Company, 7th revised edition, München 2010.
- Müller, Klaus J., The GmbH—A Guide to the German Limited Liability Company, 2nd edition, München 2009.
- Du Plessis, Jean J./Großfeld, Bernhard/Luttermann, Claus/Saenger, Ingo/Sandrock, Otto, German Corporate Governance in International and European Context, Berlin 2007.
- Reimann, Mathias/Zekoll, Joachim, Introduction to German Law, München 2005.
- Robbers, Gerhard, An Introduction to German Law, 4th edition, Baden-Baden 2006.
- Seibert, Ulrich, Close Corporation—Reforming Private Company Law: European and International Perspectives, 8 European Business Organization Law Review (EBOR), 83 (2007).
- Stummel, Dieter, Standardvertragsmuster zum Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht Deutsch-Englisch, 4th edition, München 2009.
- Wendler, Michael/Tremml, Bernd/Buecker, Bernhard (Eds.), Key Aspects of German Business Law, 4th Edition, Berlin 2008.
- Wirth, Gerhard/Arnold, Michael/Morshäuser, Ralf/Greene, Mark, Corporate Law in Germany, 2nd revised edition, Munich 2010.
- Supplementary Materials
- Book Title
- The Law of Business Organizations
- Book Subtitle
- A Concise Overview of German Corporate Law
- pp 165-198
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.