Toward a Deterministic Polynomial Time Algorithm with Optimal Additive Query Complexity
- Nader H. BshoutyAffiliated withLancaster UniversityTechnion - Israel Institute of Technology
- , Hanna MazzawiAffiliated withLancaster UniversityTechnion - Israel Institute of Technology
To obtain this result, our algorithm makes use of search matrices, the divide and conquer approach and the guess and check approach.
When combining these methods with the technique introduced in [Optimally Reconstructing Weighted Graphs Using Queries. SODA, 2010], we get a similar positive result for the problem of reconstructing a hidden weighted graph using additive queries.
- Toward a Deterministic Polynomial Time Algorithm with Optimal Additive Query Complexity
- Book Title
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science 2010
- Book Subtitle
- 35th International Symposium, MFCS 2010, Brno, Czech Republic, August 23-27, 2010. Proceedings
- pp 221-232
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.