PROPER 2009: Workshop on Productivity and Performance – Tools for HPC Application Development
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The PROPER workshop addresses the need for productivity and performance in high performance computing. Productivity is an important objective during the development phase of HPC applications and their later production phase. Paying attention to the performance is important to achieve efficient usage of HPC machines. At the same time it is needed for scalability, which is crucial in two ways: Firstly, to use higher degrees of parallelism to reduce the wall clock time, i.e. the response time for the user. And secondly, to cope with the next bigger problem, which requires more CPUs, memory, etc. to be able to compute it at all.
- PROPER 2009: Workshop on Productivity and Performance – Tools for HPC Application Development
- Book Title
- Euro-Par 2009 – Parallel Processing Workshops
- Book Subtitle
- HPPC, HeteroPar, PROPER, ROIA, UNICORE, VHPC, Delft, The Netherlands, August 25-28, 2009, Revised Selected Papers
- p 175
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 16. Insitute for Applied Mathematics, Delft University of Technology
- 17. Scaledinfra technologies GmbH
- 18. VTT
- 19. Technische Universität Dresden
- 20. Institute for Computer Science, Technical University of Innsbruck
- 21. Instituto Superior Técnico/INESC-ID.
- 22. Jülich Supercomputing Centre
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.