Cryptanalysis of the Square Cryptosystems
- Olivier BilletAffiliated withOrange Labs, Issy-les-Moulineaux
- , Gilles Macario-RatAffiliated withOrange Labs, Issy-les-Moulineaux
Following the cryptanalyses of the encryption scheme HFE and of the signature scheme SFLASH, no serious alternative multivariate cryptosystems remained, except maybe the signature schemes UOV and HFE− −. Recently, two proposals have been made to build highly efficient multivariate cryptosystems around a quadratic internal transformation: the first one is a signature scheme called square-vinegar and the second one is an encryption scheme called square introduced at CT-RSA 2009.
In this paper, we present a total break of both the square-vinegar signature scheme and the square encryption scheme. For the practical parameters proposed by the authors of these cryptosystems, the complexity of our attacks is about 235 operations. All the steps of the attack have been implemented in the Magma computer algebra system and allowed to experimentally assess the results presented in this paper.
- Cryptanalysis of the Square Cryptosystems
- Book Title
- Advances in Cryptology – ASIACRYPT 2009
- Book Subtitle
- 15th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, Tokyo, Japan, December 6-10, 2009. Proceedings
- pp 451-468
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.