Mainstreaming Environmental Finance Markets (I) – Small-Scale Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Finance
- John MacLean
- … show all 1 hide
Download Chapter (679 KB)
Energy efficiency and small-scale renewable energy (EERE) projects have huge and essential contributions to make to create a sustainable, low-carbon economy and achieve the Millennium Development Goals. But there remains a large gap between the strong economic and environmental potential of EERE projects versus their limited commercial realization. A major cause of this gap is the lack of effective project delivery and financing mechanisms, adapted to national and local market conditions.
- Mainstreaming Environmental Finance Markets (I) – Small-Scale Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Finance
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Book Title
- Greening the Financial Sector
- Book Subtitle
- How to Mainstream Environmental Finance in Developing Countries
- pp 53-110
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- The Editor(s) (if applicable) and the Author(s)
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.