Fast Inverse CAE Code for Sheet Metal Forming and Its Relative Technique
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
A fast and advanced FE analyzing method, the One-step Inverse CAE method, for sheet metal forming is developed and extended to its relative fields, such as progressive die design and its blank shape unfolding, trimming die design and its profile prediction. A new initial guess algorithm is proposed based on energy model, which can efficiently deal with the overlap issues induced in many flange and concave areas. An efficient static implicit algorithm and a geometry unfolding Algorithm are also put forward in order to modify and polish the initial blank shape used for N-R iterative scheme and unfold the special part with complicated flanging and hemming configurations.
- Batoz JL, Duroux P, Guo YQ, Detraux JM. An efficient algorithm to estimate the large strains in deep drawing. NUMIFORM’89, 1989, pp. 383–388.
- Guo YQ, Batoz JL, Detraux JM, Duroux P. Finite element procedures for strain estimations of sheet metal forming parts. Int. J. Num. Meth. Engng, 1990; 39: 1385–1401. CrossRef
- Guo YQ, Batoz JL, Mouatassim M, Detraux JM. On the estimation of thickness strains in thin car panels by the inverse approach, NUMIFORM’92, 1992, pp. 1403–1408.
- Naceur H, Guo YQ, Batoz JL, Knopf-lenoir C. Optimization of drawbead restraining forces and drawbead design in sheet metal forming process. Int. J. Mech. Sciences, 2001; 43(10): 2407–2434. CrossRef
- Naceur H, Delaméziere A, Batoz JL, Guo YQ, Knopf-lenoir C. Some improvements on the optimum process design in deep drawing using the inverse approach. J. Materials Processing Technology, 2004; 146: 250–262. CrossRef
- Lee CH, Huh H. Blank design and strain prediction of automobile stamping parts by an inverse finite element approach. J. Materials Processing Technology, 1997; 63: 645–650. CrossRef
- Lee CH, Huh H. Blank design and strain estimates for sheet metal forming processes by a finite element inverse approach with initial guess of linear deformation. J. Materials Processing Technology, 1998; 82:145–155. CrossRef
- Lee CH, Huh H. Three dimensional multi-step inverse analysis for the optimum blank design in sheet metal forming processes. J. Materials Processing Technology, 1998; 80: 76–82. CrossRef
- Chung K, Lee D. Computer-aided analysis of sheet material forming processes. First International Conference on Technology of Plasticity, 1984, Vol. 1, pp. 660–665.
- Chung K, Richmond O. Sheet forming process design on ideal forming theory. NUMIFORM’92, 1992, pp. 455–460.
- Fast Inverse CAE Code for Sheet Metal Forming and Its Relative Technique
- Book Title
- Computational Mechanics
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of “International Symposium on Computational Mechanics” July 30–August 1, 2007, Beijing, China
- pp 187-193
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- one-step inverse CAE method
- initial guess algorithm
- efficient static implicit algorithm
- geometry unfolding algorithm
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Auto-body and Die Engineering in Juin University, 130025, Changchun, China
- 2. School of Automotive Engineering in Dalian University of Technology, 116024, Dalian, China
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.