Keyword Searching in Structured Overlays Via Content Distance Addressing
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We present a novel keyword search scheme for file sharing applications based on content distance addressing (CDA). Through CDA, we are able to associate node IDs with content distances and thus reduce several complex keyword queries to routing problems on structured overlays. Unlike traditional approaches, we require neither set intersection process nor replication for query processing as a result of content distance addressing. In this paper, we present the design and theoretical analysis of CDA for keyword search as well as simulation results using real world parameters.
- Keyword Searching in Structured Overlays Via Content Distance Addressing
- Book Title
- Databases, Information Systems, and Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Book Subtitle
- International Workshops, DBISP2P 2005/2006, Trondheim, Norway, August 28-29, 2005, Seoul, Korea, September 11, 2006, Revised Selected Papers
- pp 259-272
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.