Food Issues Facing New and Emerging Economies of Southeast Asia
- Teuku TahlilAffiliated withDepartment of Community Health Nursing, Syiah Kuala University Email author
The major differences between countries in Southeast (SE) Asia and the implication for food insecurity across SE Asia countries.
The nutrition transition and food insecurity and related problems in Southeast Asia.
The regional and government responses in reducing food- and nutrient-related problems across the subregion, including those effective interventions for increasing food and nutrient security in SE Asia countries.
KeywordsNutrition transition Food insecurity SE Asia The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Malnutrition
- Food Issues Facing New and Emerging Economies of Southeast Asia
- Book Title
- Food Poverty and Insecurity: International Food Inequalities
- pp 19-30
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Food Policy
- Series ISSN
- Springer International Publishing
- Copyright Holder
- Springer International Publishing Switzerland
- Additional Links
- Nutrition transition
- Food insecurity
- SE Asia
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.