Overview of Fractional h-difference Operators
- Dorota MozyrskaAffiliated withFaculty of Computer Science, Białystok University of Technology Email author
- , Ewa GirejkoAffiliated withFaculty of Computer Science, Białystok University of Technology
Fractional difference operators and their properties are discussed. We give a characterization of three operators that we call Grünwald-Letnikov, Riemann-Liouville and Caputo like difference operators. We show relations among them. In the paper, linear fractional h-difference equations are described. We give formulas of solutions to initial value problems. Crucial formulas are gathered in the tables presented in the last section of the paper.
KeywordsFractional difference operator fractional difference equation fractional derivative.
- Overview of Fractional h-difference Operators
- Book Title
- Advances in Harmonic Analysis and Operator Theory
- Book Subtitle
- The Stefan Samko Anniversary Volume
- pp 253-268
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Operator Theory: Advances and Applications
- Series Volume
- Springer Basel
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Basel
- Additional Links
- Fractional difference operator
- fractional difference equation
- fractional derivative.
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- ID1. , Departamento de Matemática, Universidade de Aveiro
- ID2. , Departamento de Matemática, Universidade de Aveiro
- ID3. Instituto Superior Tecnico, Depto. Matematica, Universidade Tecnica Lisboa
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Faculty of Computer Science, Białystok University of Technology, Wiejska 45a, PL-15-351, Białystok, Poland
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.