The Immunology of Acne
- Guy F. WebsterAffiliated withJefferson Dermatology Associates
- , Jenny KimAffiliated withDepartment of Dermatology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Acne is a complex disease with multiple pathogenic factors.
Propionibacterium acnes is the trigger for inflammatory acne.
There is no suitable animal model for acne.
- The Immunology of Acne
- Book Title
- Clinical and Basic Immunodermatology
- Book Part
- pp 217-222
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer London
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag London Limited
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Dermatology, University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 2. Department of Dermatology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Jefferson Dermatology Associates, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 4. Department of Dermatology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.