Dynamics of holomorphic self-maps of ℂ*
- Linda KeenAffiliated withDepartment of Mathematics, Herbert H. Lehman College, C.U.N.Y.
In this paper we classify the stable components of holomorphic self-maps of ℂ* which have finitely many singular values. We use this to study a one and a two parameter family of such functions. We examine the dynamic dependence of these functions on the parameters and study the parameter spaces themselves.
- Dynamics of holomorphic self-maps of ℂ*
- Book Title
- Holomorphic Functions and Moduli I
- Book Subtitle
- Proceedings of a Workshop held March 13–19, 1986
- pp 9-30
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications
- Series Volume
- Series ISSN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Additional Links
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Purdue University
- 2. Department of Mathematics, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- 3. Department of Mathematics, Cornell University
- 4. Department of Mathematics, University of Minnesota
- 5. Department of Mathematics, University of Michigan
- Linda Keen (6)
- Author Affiliations
- 6. Department of Mathematics, Herbert H. Lehman College, C.U.N.Y., Bronx, New York, 10468, USA
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.