A Novel Three-Phase Sinusoidal Signal Generator FPGA Design and Implementation
- Ming Pan
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$29.95 / €24.95 / £19.95*
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
According to the principle of sine wave cycle quadrants of symmetry, the generator stores one-fourth cycle of sine wave data in the Embedded Array Block (EAB) of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA). Through the phase transformation, amplitude transformation, and phase shift, the symmetrical three-phase sine waves are generated. This chapter shows the circuit structures of the design, analyzes the circuit principle, and implements the method in detail. Experimental results show that the method used in the design helps save storage space, and generates a three-phase sine-wave with wide-frequency range, high accuracy, stable frequency and amplitude, and better adjustability. This generator can be used as a sinusoidal signal generator in the measurement and control circuits.
- Yamagishi A, Ishikawa M, et al. A 2-V, 2-GHz low-power direct digital frequency synthesizer chip-set for wireless communication. IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits 1998;33(2):210–7. CrossRef
- Yi S-C, Chen J-J, Lin C-H, Lee K-T. A low-power direct digital frequency synthesizer. International Journal of Electronics 2008;95(6):593–9. CrossRef
- Lee J, Shin H. New effective ROM compression methods for ROM-based direct digital frequency synthesizer design. IEICE Transactions on Communications 2004;E87-B(11):3352–5.
- Jyothi Chimakurthy LS, et al. A novel DDS using nonlinear ROM addressing with improved compression ratio and quantization noise. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control 2006;53(2)
- Wang C-C, Tseng Y-L, She H-C, Li C-C, Hu R. A 13-bit resolution ROM-less direct digital frequency synthesizer based on a trigonometric quadruple angle formula. IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems 2004;12(9):895–900. CrossRef
- A Novel Three-Phase Sinusoidal Signal Generator FPGA Design and Implementation
- Book Title
- 2011 International Conference in Electrics, Communication and Automatic Control Proceedings
- pp 1031-1037
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Phase-shift circuit
- Phase transformation
- Magnitude transform
- Sinusoidal signal generator
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.