Synthesis and Summary for Policy Makers
- Mark A. SuttonAffiliated with
- , Stefan ReisAffiliated with
- , Samantha M.H. BakerAffiliated withDepartment for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Air and Environment Quality Division
In accordance with the workplan of the Working Group on Strategies and Review (WGSR) of the UNECE Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution (CLRTAP) (ECE/EB.AIR/WG.5/2006/9, item 1.8(c) ), the Workshop on Atmospheric Ammonia: Detecting Emission Changes and Environmental Impacts was held on 4–6 December 2006 in Edinburgh (United Kingdom). It was organized and supported by the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology (CEH), the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), the Scottish Executive Rural Affairs Department (SEERAD), COST 729 and the NitroEurope Integrated Project (NEU). Background documents and presentations are available at www.ammonia-ws.ceh.ac.uk/documents.html.
The workshop was attended by 80 experts from the following 19 Parties to the Convention: Austria, Canada, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. The European Commission, the EMEP Meteorological Synthesizing Centre — West (MSC-W), the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis and the secretariat were represented.
- Synthesis and Summary for Policy Makers
- Book Title
- Atmospheric Ammonia
- Book Subtitle
- Detecting emission changes and environmental impacts
- Book Part
- pp 445-454
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science + Business Media B.V.
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, (CEH)
- 2. Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, Air and Environment Quality Division, 4/G17 Ashdown House, 123 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6DE, United Kingdom
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.