A Combinatorial Problem in Geometry
- P. ErdösAffiliated with
- , G. SzckeresAffiliated with
Our present problem has been suggested by Miss Esther Klein in connection with the following proposition.
From 5 points of the plane of which no three lie on the same straight line it is always possible to select 4 points determining a convex quadrilateral.
- A Combinatorial Problem in Geometry
- Book Title
- Classic Papers in Combinatorics
- pp 49-56
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Modern Birkhäuser Classics
- Birkhäuser Boston
- Copyright Holder
- Birkhäuser Boston, a part of Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.