2008, pp 191-207
Computer-aided Development of Mega Endo-Prostheses
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- B. Ravi, M. Agarwal and K. Balasubramanian, Orthopaedic Implants and Prostheses, Position Paper, Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor to the Government of India, New Delhi, 2006.
- K. Subburaj, S. Patil and B. Ravi, “Voxel-based Thickness Analysis of Intricate Objects,” International Journal of CAD/CAM, 6(1), 105–115, 2006.
- B. Ravi, Anip Sharma and Manish Agarwal, “Haptic Solid Modeling for Pelvic Bone Tumor Resection Planning and Prosthesis Development,” International CAD Conference, Bangkok, June 20–24, 2005.
- K. Subburaj and B. Ravi, “High Resolution Medical Models and Geometric Reasoning starting from CT/MR Images.” International Conference on CAD and Graphics, Beijing, China, Oct. 15–18, 2007.
- Computer-aided Development of Mega Endo-Prostheses
- Book Title
- Bio-Materials and Prototyping Applications in Medicine
- pp 191-207
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer US
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media, LLC
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
- Editor Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria School of Technology and Management
- 2. Department of Industrial Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
- Author Affiliations
- 3. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.